Retail technology specialist, Red Ant, has elevated customer experience for luxury brands in the Middle East via its multi-interface clienteling app. Delivered using Red Ant’s market-leading RetailOS platform, the app empowers customers, frontliners (frontline workers), backroom staff and management with technology to increase brand loyalty, encourage repeat purchases and enhance every customer engagement.
The app gives frontliners all the tools they need to offer a superior customer experience through fully-integrated data, customer profile enrichment, distant and in-store sales journeys, and personalised content.
Key features of the clienteling solution include:
– Customer profiles are created in the app and their comprehensive information is automatically shared with the brand’s CRM system so store associates can easily find them on other in-house systems such as POS
– Frontliners have quick and easy access to all details such as nationality and date of birth, which can be especially useful in customer consultations and for contacting them during their national or religious holidays such as Ramadan
– It allows frontliners to create and access wish lists, waitlists, and recommendations, as well as add notes about preferences and special occasions for a truly personalised relationship
– Frontliners can send notifications and reminders to themselves when a customer’s item is back in stock, when it’s a customer’s birthday and other store events and occasions where the personal touch makes all the difference, helping to increase sales and engagement
– Frontliners and consultants have the ability to schedule and manage in-store consultations, with full access to customer preferences and previous purchases, as well as product information and flexible payment options including distant sales payment links, facilitated by follow-up emails listing all the items discussed
One retailer that has seen great success using the app is Chalhoub Group. With a legacy of 65 years, Chalhoub Group is a leading partner, curator and creator of luxury products and services in the Middle East. The app is currently being used by Chalhoub Group frontline employees in 28 stores across 13 malls and over four key brands including Level Shoes, Tory Burch and Versace in the UAE, Kuwait and KSA. The app will be introduced to other brands at Chalhoub Group as part of a phased approach over the next few years.
John McNulty, Technology Business Partner at Chalhoub Group said: ‘Our partnership with Red Ant strengthens our commitment to our customers and our promise to keep them at the heart of everything we do. We share Red Ant’s in-depth understanding of the luxury retail landscape and their clear strategic vision of opportunities in retail and customer centricity. We believe that this app will help our frontliners engage in a personalised way with our customers and build long-lasting relationships.’
Sarah Friswell, CEO at Red Ant, said: ‘Luxury brands in the Middle East have exceptional vision to think beyond what’s possible to take customer experience to the next level. And we’re privileged to be part of a true partnership with Chalhoub which allows us to play our role in delivering the expertise and tech to make their vision a reality.’